Travel Forms and Calculators
- ADA Accomodation Approval: used by departments to confirm doctor statement(s) are on file that support ADA accomodations for a traveler.
- Private Car Request: used to request private car service. Some restrictions apply.
- Travel Mileage Record: used to track mileage for multiple destinations. For example, traveling from Bloomington, to Kokomo, to Indianapolis, and back to Bloomington. Another example would include trips within a city from building to building.
- Non-Employee Travel Worksheet: a fillable PDF used to solicit or consolidate nonemployee traveler information such as their address, contact information, and travel preferences.
- Individual Cash Advance Calculator: complete this Excel table to calculate total Cash Advance allowance. Instructions are located in the Excel file.
- Student Group Travel Cash Advance Calculator: a similar Excel table used to calculate total Cash Advance allowance for student group travel. Similarly, instructions are located in the Excel file.